Monday, June 20, 2011

The last of my challenge

I told y'all I would finish my challenge so that's what I'm gunna do. Bam, bam, bam!

Seven wants.
1.) A car (probably a new Honda. Y'know, for safety reasons). And a license to drive it.
2.) An entry-level paid j-o-b, in my field. Editorial assistant of some kind maybe.
3.) These shoes. Poppin'. I can't, however, in good conscience spend 1/3 of my college tuition on them.
4.) A nice set-up for me and my boyfriend. Starter apartment and what have you.
5.) Financial security for the fam.
6.) Lazer corrective vision surgery. Why not?
7.) Err, world peace?

Eight fears.
1.) Cats
2.) Drowning
3.) Failure
4.) Death/Disease
5.) Losing a loved one
6.) Going blind
7.) Lack of physical fitness/health
8.) Dreams cut short

Nine loves.
1.) J-Money
2.) My family and friends
3.) Cupcakes and other great food
4.) Fashion/shopping - particularly lace, leopard and florals
5.) Good times, lots of laughter and good company
6.) Things pertaining to women's empowerment and African American history
7.) Standing for something I believe in. A good debate
8.) Reading, and learning more about. . .whatever. I love to learn
9.) Writing

Ten Secrets.
1.) I have a tendency to impulsively shop when I'm stressed. Or bored.
2.) I love having a plan.
3.) I really want to make my mama and grandma proud, even if I say I do things for me.
4.) I can be self-conscience or critical of myself. I never really seek out the approval of others, but I can judge me harshly.
5.) It's real hard for me to forgive and forget.
6.) Loyalty is a huge deal to me.
7.) I really hate being called "quiet". Like, legit.
8.) My full name is Nhyasa but I go by 'Nhya' because people are too lazy to pronounce it right.
9.) I really want to get more in touch with my roots/heritage, what have you.
10.) Even though I consider myself mature, I have a LOT of growing up to do.

I'M DONE!!
*happy dance*

To read my other posts about this, click heeeere.

14 comments:

  1. awww. i should do this, i wonder what i would come up with
    Those shoes are sexy and I need a new car too, i'm tired of my 2002 citroen lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a cool challenge! thanks for commenting/visiting my blog :)

    www.christinebalram.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I like this post! I enjoyed reading. I agree with you about wanting a starter apartment. My boyfriend and I are looking for one right now ;)

    artofbeingcool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUPCAKES: Some people prefer ice cream -- but I prefer cake. I guess it's because we're so used to it being served for holidays, celebrations, and occasions -- so when we eat it it easily takes us to that happy place =].

    Love this tag. Thanks for sharing! =]

    Great blog,

    Kimberly, FWB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is great girl! I want a new Honda too. I have an old Honda (CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S RUNNING) and I don't ever want anthing else!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @MsNana_ • Do it! you'd be surprised how much you'd learn about yourself!

    @Christine • anytime, girl ;]

    @CollegeCurl13 • good luck to you & your boyfriend!

    @Femmes • exactly! you understand my love for cupcakes lol. Thanks for visiting.

    @TC • so is your blog! glad I found you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love post like this :).. I am stilling this :P (if you don't mind).
    am the same on 10) secrets :)

    sauniya
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. i adore your blog, it's so sweet and this is a lovely post.. great to know a little more about you!



    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahw i love your challenge, really made me think of it too! great blog!!
    http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is good. I drive a Hoda accord and it is really good.
    thoughtsofpaps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are seriously one of the few that shares a fear of cats... love the post
    Forever Chic,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can relate to at least 4 of the 7 things you 'want'.

    I adore where your mind is at. I also love what you've done with the space on your site- mad cute.

    Keep it up sug; can't want to hear more from you!

    xx,

    Sojo (Soraya) ; FWB

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Sauniya & Rose • Definitely do it!

    @Viv & Larissa & Paps • Thanks huns!

    @The Hues • I am one of the few ppl who admit to being afraid of cats lol. Not, like, freak-out afraid. . .but I definitely don't wanna be alone in a room with one of em.

    @Femmes • I will def keep it up! Thanks :)

    @Love Joice • Checkin it out now! Thanks for stoppin by!

    ReplyDelete
  14. lmao @ "and a license to drive it" gosh I dont miss that. aww this is a cool post id like to do something like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my page and taking the time to leave a comment. You rock for that! Make sure you leave the URL to your blog/site so I can check you out too! & if you like what you read, feel free to follow :]

PS - I'm good for commenting back on my page in response to questions/etc. But I will always check out yours.

- Nhya