I don't know if any of you guys follow True Blood (and if you don't, lo siento, but you really need to). . . I'm a huge fan. I missed Sunday's new episode and had to catch it online but since I've been behind 2 seasons, I now have absolutely no idea what's going on.
I've decided to start something called 'Tell em how you feel Tuesdays' (similar to What's all the hype about), which will pretty much be my time to do just that - tell people how I feel. Obviously no names will be used, but it'll be general shout-outs.
Me and my linesister/roomie. . .pondering our forehead sizes.
• I need to get to a dentist, like yesterday.
• I am not the favorite person of a few people today but I'm learning that apologizing isn't going to get me anywhere and I've never been one to grovel.
• My birthday is coming up (July 27th!) and I have no clue what to do for it. I'm thinking that it needs to be something grown up, since I'm turning 22 and all. . .
• Once my birthday does come that means the summer is over and Nhya either needs to move into an apartment or move back home. Yikes.
•Urban Outfitters is having a sale and I need to get there immediately. Am I late?
• Speaking of sales and shopping in general - I just found out about Urbanog.com (don't judge!) and I know where I'm getting my bday shoes from. Found the below romper there too.
• My whole "summer dieting" thing has been really lax and I need to pick it up if I want to get to my goal weight.
Sidenote: Thanks for all those comments on the Iced Tea Post, lmao. I'm glad y'all get my sense of humor!