But I honestly remember bits and pieces of this Saturday. You know how you know you had fun but you're not entirely sure what you did? That's where I'm at right now.
Here's what I did piece together:
• Shots on shots on shots. I really need to come to terms with me not being able to drink a Joose with anything else. It's not for me.
• Lots of cabs all over NYC even though everything was in a 4 block radius and we DEF could have walked.
• None of us (my 3 friends and I) were being the adults in any situation, lol. No type of authority.
• A long train ride to the wrong stop and an unfortunate incident involving me, my new pants, and the last Bacardi Limon shot I had.
• Strong Island Iced Teas
• Good pizza. An even better shish kebab.
• Dancing. Sorta.
• Falling off a pole on a construction site and pondering my life and choices.
My germ-a-phobe LS
I can tell from this picture that I clearly needed to stop, yet made no real attempt to. *shrugs*
But the important thing is - I had fun and was able to make it to Father's Day brunch at iHop the next morning with 3 hours of sleep :) I very rarely go out to the city and I'm tryna break out of being a Long Island Girl.
Oh! PS - Happy Father's Day to my dad. He's 21-years-old today! As a father, anyway.