Wednesday, June 15, 2011

If I could go anywhere. . .

Six Places!
Just six? :\

Spain
OMG, this would be my number one. My ace of all vacations. I have a real sick obsession with Spain and all things Spanish. Beautiful language (real Spanish, not the Spanglish I know), culture, lifestyle, architecture. . .*drools*.

Disney World
Would you believe I've never been there? My bf claims he's taking me one day and I'm patiently waiting. I don't care if I'm well into my 30s when it happens. It's happening.

Pembroke Pines, Florida
I chose this place because that's where my best friend and grandmother live, and I miss them terribly. This place is always a great vacation.

The Ville
This might be bending the rules but if I could time warp to a place/time, I'd like to go back to when my grandparents lived in the above house. I had such insignificant concerns in life. Life was gooood.

Jamaica
The above picture of me lookin' real country is when I went there when I was a little one, and I went again when I was like 12. And again at 17. I obviously wanna go again because it's been a while.
Australia
Just 'cuz.

Honorable Mentions:
Dominican Republic
California - On a roadtrip!
Aruba

11 comments:

  1. Hello pretty! thanks for stoppin at my blog. If you're ever going to spain don't doubt to ask me any question since i'm from there! :)

    Of course we can follow each other! I'm following you now, I hope you follow back!

    kisses,
    Marta

    http://fashionistascoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page always has cool new stuff, makes mine look like tar lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! thnx for stopping by my blog! I'd definitely love it if we followed each other. Love your blog! i'm now following :)

    xo//Andrea Marie
    http://peaceloveandreamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lil - chile, i've been doing nothing but fixing up this blog all week lol. u want some tips?

    thanks for the follows, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice posting! and i like you background blog :)
    anyway check mine if you have a chance :)

    http://paramitadana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow so cute post!!!
    especially the Disney World part!!!
    that's amazing!!!
    cute blog! i'm following you hope you'll do the same!
    xoxo

    Syriously in Fashion
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a beautiful landscape!!i love all the pics lady:)great blog..nice nice nice!!
    Would u come and follow mine if u like it??i'd be very happy and i'll do the same back..i wait u!kiss from Milan!

    Patchwork à Porter

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://nikkisblergblog.blogspot.com/2011/06/running-like-wild-chasing-fireflies.html

    Im thrilled to do a follow for follow with you, i love this blog!!!Cant wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm from barcelona, and I would like to go to florida so bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute places would love to visit spain!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my page and taking the time to leave a comment. You rock for that! Make sure you leave the URL to your blog/site so I can check you out too! & if you like what you read, feel free to follow :]

PS - I'm good for commenting back on my page in response to questions/etc. But I will always check out yours.

- Nhya