Thursday, June 9, 2011

10 Day You Challenge - Day 1

I've never actually done one of these, but I thought it would be fun and give the readers (if there are people who don't actually know me) an idea of who I am as a person and blogger. Sooo, I'm participating in this 10 Day You Challenge thing I saw at this blog. There are plenty of pictures of me on this blog but the first day, today, I need to post a picture of myself.

This picture was taken about a month ago when I was out for someone's birthday at this bar/restaurant. It was one of the few times that I was actually able to use my newly acquired ID ;)

1 comment:

  1. i think ima join this with you a elle. i never finish any of the challenges i have done before.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my page and taking the time to leave a comment. You rock for that! Make sure you leave the URL to your blog/site so I can check you out too! & if you like what you read, feel free to follow :]

PS - I'm good for commenting back on my page in response to questions/etc. But I will always check out yours.

- Nhya