Sunday, June 12, 2011

I f'd up. . .

& didn't blog at all yesterday because I spent the day at the mall *valley girl shrug*, but guess what? I'm going to do back-to-back blog posts for my challenge. A day late, but twice the fun.

Three Movies
(Do you have any idea how hard it is to narrow this down to just three movies?)

1. Pulp Fiction (1994)
Pulp Fiction Poster

I'm a big Quentin Tarantino film head, and while I wouldn't venture to say that this is one of the best films ever made, it's definitely one of his best. This is a movie I could watch over and over again, right up there with Forrest Gump and Cast Away (I'm also partial to Tom Hanks movies). I have a thing for chick flicks but I do appreciate quality movies.

2. Now and Then (1995)
Now and Then Poster

This is my favorite movie on the low (well, not so much since I'm blogging about it now). I use to watch this with my cousin like it was the only movie in the world. Even though I'm not 12 anymore and can't really relate to the pre-teen issues the girls faced in this movie, that doesn't change my opinion of it being one of my favs. I'm comfortable with it and it goes right up there with my fav chick flicks like Mean Girls and Clueless (movies that I feel everyone with a vag needs to watch once in their life).

3. The Time Traveler's Wife (2009)
The Time Traveler's Wife Poster

I'm gunna add this one because I like movies that make me cry and I can't really think of other tear-jerkers at the moment. Love stories, or overtly dramatic movies hold a special place in my heart so if you're into that, you'll be into this. Also - this movie will make you be grateful for the relationship that you have because it could always be a lot worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my page and taking the time to leave a comment. You rock for that! Make sure you leave the URL to your blog/site so I can check you out too! & if you like what you read, feel free to follow :]

PS - I'm good for commenting back on my page in response to questions/etc. But I will always check out yours.

- Nhya