Because I love all my writer-types out there. . .
Some of these are mine and some I found online. All made me smile.
• While you may not agree with their methods of reaching success, you can appreciate the journalistic endeavors of the stars in the Devil Wears Prada, How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Sex and The City and yes - even Harriet The Spy. You understand the necessity of her notebook remaining confidential.
• Deadlines are of the utmost importance to you. In fact, you happen to work your best when you're only allotted a finite amount of time to produce something extraordinary.
• It drives you CRAZY when people don't know the difference between "too", "to", and "two." In fact, you're genuinely hurt when they misspell anything and don't correct it, and have to hold back from voicing it for fear of being "that guy."
• When you really start writing you go somewhere within yourself and sometimes, when you come out, days have passed, babies have been born, and pets have gone unfed.
• You have a deep appreciation for Apple Products - not all, but some. If only you could afford them.
• Whenever you're sending anything serious - email, text, whatever - you re-read it at least twice, checking for any spelling/mistakes or more importantly, if you can think of better "25-cent" word choices.
• You consult either of these books for those quarter words:
• You're able to hold a conversation on just about any topic for at least 10 minutes from things floating around in your brain from pass research.
• You understand that Google does not = research. Not completely, anyway.
• You consider yourself fluent in sarcasm. To you it is indeed a language that not many people can decipher, but those who can are awesome in your book.
• You love a good quote. In fact, you can center a whole story around a quote if need be.
• Post-its help keep you sane.
Am I missing any? Let me know :]