Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fall Update: A much needed break

Have you ever specifically put aside time to do absolutely nothing? No? That's probably because you've never had to.

I think it's very easy to get caught up in your every day life. . .before you know it days, weeks, months, and years have past and you look back with no idea how it all happened so fast. This weekend in particular I decided that I was going to  make myself so busy with doing nothing just to get caught up. Instead of going out or traveling to visit people I spent most of my time indoors with J. . .

Aside from a quick brunch bite outside, we stayed in and that was exactly what I needed. It's cuffing season, after all.

PS - For a picture-by-picture view of what goes on in my life, follow me on Instagram (Carrymel). It's like my 3rd social media love. Pinterest is obviously my first.



7 comments:

  1. GREAT POST! maybe we follow each other!? let me know :) greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at it being "cuffing season". The next time you get those pancakes, please virtually FEDEX me a bite. Thank you. LOL.

    Kimberly
    KIMBERLYLUXE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do nothing almost TOO often lol But it refreshes me and helps me come up with new ideas. Plus I'm a homebody so when I finally get a chance to chill, I do just that!

    ~Chymere Anais

    #chymereanaiscreative2012
    InstaGram: chymereanais

    ReplyDelete
  4. gr8 post as usual :-)

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the picture of the hands held and that food looks GOOD!!
    I get exactly what you mean. I overwork myself and then tend to burn out and want to do nothing some days. Life is about balance.

    Good to see you're blog is still up and running.
    Stop by some time.

    Miss Daja
    No Boiz Allowed

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited to see you're back!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my page and taking the time to leave a comment. You rock for that! Make sure you leave the URL to your blog/site so I can check you out too! & if you like what you read, feel free to follow :]

PS - I'm good for commenting back on my page in response to questions/etc. But I will always check out yours.

- Nhya