• My mom has decided to use me to get re-aquainted with "the one who got away," and if you don't know what I'm talking about then you really ought to be following my Twitter. If you like me in 2,000 characters you'll love me in 140 (or less).
• YouTube and I decided it was best if we started seeing other people for a while. It was becoming an unhealthy relationship. I won't say that I felt like I was giving it my all and getting nothing in return, because it was the opposite - I didn't think I was bringing enough to the table. I was learning how to cook and style my hair, doing 8-minute-abs and I contributed nothing back.
• In other news, me and the New Girl have started seeing each other and I am smitten.
• Certain stores (you know the kind) in my neck of the woods have been trying to pull one over on me. I know I needed a job, like, yesterday, but can you really expect me to work full time 7 days a week? That don't sound right. What are we selling? Crack-cocaine?
• Speaking of crack, I've finally started to get over my irrational fear of strangers. I still think like 97% of people either want to rape or stab you, but living in the "city" is loosening me up a bit. I think that flamboyant crack fiend complimenting me in the subway this past Saturday helped.
• Rosh Hashanah is coming up which means my obligatory Jewish holiday dinner with J's family is also coming up. To say I'm excited for home-cooked food prepared my qualified home cookers is an understatement.
• I also finally figured out how to use my