Tuesday, July 6, 2010

At last, a trend I can get down with

What's all the hype about?
Featuring Circle Contacts

Finally!

I knew that one day having big, beautiful, dove-like, cartoony, exaggerated eyes would be the "in" thing. I knew myself and my fellow baby-doll eyed people would get their day. Apparently, this day came a while ago and I'm just now finding out about it. Damn shame.
The big circular lenses give the appearance of larger eyes and can be purchased for $20 online (plus shipping and handling, of course). People seem to think that GaGa brought it to America with her 'Bad Romance' video, but they've been popular ever since people first started getting into anime.

Tutorial/News-ish video.

I'd like to take this time to personally say SUCK IT to those in my past who have told me that my eyes look like something along the lines of "a deer in headlights." Hmph.

Disclaimer: If you haven't already figured it out, I do not wear these contact lenses. Au natural, baby. But if you do decide to wear them, be aware that they pose the same risks as regular contact lenses and are not FDA-approved. Have fun now.

1 comment:

  1. I love this, I feel the same way. I remember teachers telling me I had big doe eyes. Or you have giant eyes, and now ta da, its the cool thing. Well suck it nerds, Im finally one up on you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my page and taking the time to leave a comment. You rock for that! Make sure you leave the URL to your blog/site so I can check you out too! & if you like what you read, feel free to follow :]

PS - I'm good for commenting back on my page in response to questions/etc. But I will always check out yours.

- Nhya