Sunday, April 6, 2014

Spring Casual: Cropped and Ripped (OOTD)

Sadly, I got completely discouraged this past fall/winter and I apologize for that. What I thought would be an opportunity for me to embrace cold weather just didn't turn out that way. So, now what? Now...I give you spring.



Yesterday I spent the day out east with my fiance and my sister (the photographer). It was too nice out to let the sunshine pass us by, and we've been warm weather deprived for far too. I couldn't just ignore the opportunity to wear a cropped top... 

 ...Or the nude shoes I've been waiting to debut for spring and an all-purpose black, structured bag.


Shoes/ Aldo (on sale!)
Watch/ Michael Kors
Boyfriend Jeans/ Forever 21
Cropped Top (Similar)

4 comments:

  1. You look great and those shoes, FABULOUS! Please blog more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you love! I know - I need to blog more >.< Going to check out your page now! I've missed the blogosphere <3

      Delete
  2. those shoes are CUTE!!!! loving the whole outfit ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great girl! Love that handbag :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my page and taking the time to leave a comment. You rock for that! Make sure you leave the URL to your blog/site so I can check you out too! & if you like what you read, feel free to follow :]

PS - I'm good for commenting back on my page in response to questions/etc. But I will always check out yours.

- Nhya