Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Start beating your children! Only, not *really*

I'm not saying you should be having a full-on fight complete with removed earrings and vaseline with your 6-year-old, but please, PLEASE, let them know who's boss.

On one of the rare occasions when I was listening to the news - I me
an really listening, not just hearing - I heard about that 14 y/o hooligan who attacked their teacher. Bit 'em. Punched 'em. Put 'em in a coma with a series of kicks and stomps. Why? Because they were caught cheating on their test. . .

Maybe it's just me but if I was the parent, yes, the law would have to take over and he'd be charged with second degree assault, but I'll be damned if he isn't getting his ass whupped all up and down the Long Island area. If Uniondale is the kind of school district where this kind of thing is common, then that's sad and it's even sadder that there are more schools like that. My little brother is around that age. .


And while he might look harmless, if he were to ever do something like that. . .well, let's just say Juvie would be the least of his problems.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my page and taking the time to leave a comment. You rock for that! Make sure you leave the URL to your blog/site so I can check you out too! & if you like what you read, feel free to follow :]

PS - I'm good for commenting back on my page in response to questions/etc. But I will always check out yours.

- Nhya